Kenya & Tanzania – the big five & the great migration
Not sure whether to try and see the epic migration in Kenya or Tanzania? Well, what if we told you that you this curated itinerary solves that popular dilemma! A combination of both Masai Mara and the Serengeti is a perfect way to explore the Serengeti-Mara ecosystem and enjoy the best of both safari worlds. To make your journey even more magical, we will add a descent into Ngorongoro Crater, which is also home to all of the Big Five (buffalo, rhino, elephant, leopard, lion) and abundant resident wildlife. To get a sense of our amazing tailor-made African safari experiences from all over Tanzania, please watch our short video.
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (NBO)
- Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO)
- Professional private English-speaking safari guide;
- Exclusive use of safari Landcruiser 4×4 (open-sided or enclosed with pop-up roof for game viewing);
- Accommodation as detailed;
- All domestic flights;
- All national park entrance fees for sightseeing, concession and camping fees;
- All food – breakfasts, packed lunches and evening meals during safari;
- All local brand drinks (house wine, beer & spirits, soft drinks, bottled water, tea & coffee, juices)
- Donations and payments to local community projects
- All government taxes and fees
- Emergency evacuation insurance
- International flights
- Travel and personal accident insurance
- Visa, passport, vaccinations, medicines
- Gratuities for airport transfer drivers, safari guide, hotel and camp staff
- Expenditure on personal bar bills for premium brand drinks (those not included), souvenirs, etc.
- Optional excursions/activities not detailed in itinerary
INQUIRE ABOUT THIS ITINERARY
This itinerary is intended as inspiration, giving you an idea of how to capture the soul of Tanzania’s wilds and touch the real heart of Africa. It makes a great starting point for planning your unique adventure through this stunning landscape, but we will work with you to customize, tweak and tailor your trip so that you can start looking forward to the safari of your dreams.