We get asked this question often: “why do we love a safari tour in Tanzania?”
Tanzania is a country of incredible beauty, with a vast amount of wildlife, mountains and beaches to enjoy amid stunning landscapes. We know just how excited our guests get for their first safari tour in Tanzania because we have arranged many unique trips for discerning travellers just like you. There are many national parks to choose from, with the most famous being Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater.
Serengeti is one of the world’s most celebrated wilderness areas and offers the best bucket list safari experience in Africa. It is renowned for its epic annual Great Wildebeest Migration, when an estimated two million wildebeests cross the vast plains of the Serengeti into the Masai Mara of Kenya. A descent into Ngorongoro Crater, which all year round is teeming with resident wildlife including the Big Five African animals (elephants, buffaloes, rhinos, leopards and lions), will ensure that all of your interests and the highlights of a Tanzania safari are experienced!
Additionally, you have other amazing national parks such as:
- Tarangire National Park (which has one of the largest numbers of elephants across all of Africa)
- Lake Manyara National Park (known for its tree-climbing lions)
- Mahale Mountains National Park (a rainforest heaven filled with the world’s last remaining wild chimpanzees)
- Ruaha National Park and Selous Game Reserve (Africa’s largest game reserve and unspoilt wilderness, filled with a variety of wildlife and the big 5 safari animals).
- Mount Kilimanjaro National Park (Africa’s highest mountain and one of the world’s tallest free-standing mountains)
The list goes on, and on!