BWINDI IMPENETRABLE GORILLA, UGANDA & TANZANIA – BLACK RHINO & WILDEBEEST
From the furrowed slopes of Bwindi Impenetrable Gorilla Forest, broaden your horizons with a Great Wildebeest Migration safari in the picturesque northern Serengeti, followed by a descent to the Ngorongoro Crater floor for your chance to get an unforgettable glimpse of the endangered black rhino. This personalized life-changing journey will leave you speechless, breathless and with memories to treasure forever. Take on the challenge of a physically demanding hike, surrounded by breathtaking forest scenery, and be rewarded with the most profound natural history experience in the world. Discover a rugged landscape of dense jungle, cascading waterfalls, sparkling mountain streams, deep valleys and steep ridges. This is how you turn a dream, once painted on canvas, into a living, breathing and pulsating reality, including your once-in-a-lifetime chance to come face to face with a giant silverback gorilla.
Watch a short video to discover more about amazing wildlife and safaris in Tanzania
To get a sense of our amazing tailor-made African safari experiences from all over Tanzania, please watch our short video.
- Entebbe International Airport (EBB)
- Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO)
- Professional private English-speaking safari guide;
- Exclusive use of safari Landcruiser 4×4 (open-sided or enclosed with pop-up roof for game viewing);
- Accommodation as detailed;
- All domestic flights;
- All national park entrance fees for sightseeing, one gorilla trekking permit, concession and camping fees;
- All food – breakfasts, packed lunches and evening meals during safari;
- All local brand drinks (house wine, beer & spirits, soft drinks, bottled water, tea & coffee, juices)
- Donations and payments to local community projects
- All government taxes and fees
- Emergency evacuation insurance
- International flights
- Travel and personal accident insurance
- Visa, passport, vaccinations, medicines
- Gratuities for airport transfer drivers, safari guide, hotel and camp staff
- Expenditure on personal bar bills for premium brand drinks (those not included), souvenirs, etc.
- Optional excursions/activities not detailed in itinerary
- Any additional services requested
- Any unforeseen tax increases
INQUIRE ABOUT THIS ITINERARY
This itinerary is intended as inspiration, giving you an idea of how to capture the soul of Tanzania’s wilds and touch the real heart of Africa. It makes a great starting point for planning your unique adventure through this stunning landscape, but we will work with you to customize, tweak and tailor your trip so that you can start looking forward to the safari of your dreams.