SELOUS, RUAHA & ZANZIBAR – KUDU, AFRICAN WILD DOG SAFARI & SAPPHIRE BLUE WATERS
Explore the untouched wilderness of Ruaha and Selous on safari, as you get up close and personal with the endangered African wild dog and observe the rare and handsome greater kudu in their natural habitat, all against the stunning backdrop of the iconic baobab and acacia trees. This itinerary presents an incredible juxtaposition between the semi-arid vegetation of Ruaha National Park, the lush landscape of Selous and the clear, turquoise waters of Zanzibar. You’d be forgiven for thinking you’ve stumbled into paradise! As well as a few hundred species of birds and plants, you can expect to encounter a staggering volume of resident buffalo, elephants, lions, crocs and hippos. Enjoy many once-in-a-lifetime activities, including cruise boating on the Rufiji River Delta, a walking safari, and swimming with dolphins in Zanzibar. To get a sense of our personalized tailor-made African safari experiences from all over Tanzania, please watch our short video.
- Dar es Salaam International Airport (DAR)
- Zanzibar International Airport (ZNZ)
- Professional private English-speaking safari guide;
- Exclusive use of safari Landcruiser 4×4 (open-sided or enclosed with pop-up roof for game viewing);
- Accommodation as detailed;
- All domestic flights;
- All national park entrance fees for sightseeing, concession and camping fees;
- All food – breakfasts, packed lunches and evening meals during safari;
- All local brand drinks (house wine, beer & spirits, soft drinks, bottled water, tea & coffee, juices)
- Donations and payments to local community projects
- All government taxes and fees
- Emergency evacuation insurance
- International flights
- Travel and personal accident insurance
- Visa, passport, vaccinations, medicines
- Gratuities for airport transfer drivers, safari guide, hotel and camp staff
- Expenditure on personal bar bills for premium brand drinks (those not included), souvenirs, etc.
- Optional excursions/activities not detailed in itinerary
INQUIRE ABOUT THIS ITINERARY
This itinerary is intended as inspiration, giving you an idea of how to capture the soul of Tanzania’s wilds and touch the real heart of Africa. It makes a great starting point for planning your unique adventure through this stunning landscape, but we will work with you to customize, tweak and tailor your trip so that you can start looking forward to the safari of your dreams.