SERENGETI & ZANZIBAR LUXURY HONEYMOON SAFARI
A combination of romantic Zanzibar honeymoon safari and an idyllic luxury tour in Serengeti will set the perfect stage after the big day for you two to enjoy exhilarating adventures and relaxation in equal measure. We’ve handpicked these beautiful settings for you so that the two of you can celebrate your marriage in awe-inspiring style. Witness the awakening of new life in the green plains of the Serengeti when the migration is calving, explore a treasure trove of year-round wildlife in the Ngorongoro Crater, and finally discover more about yourselves and each other with our selection of intimate experiences, including walking safaris and hot air ballooning. After your unique adventure, it’s time to relax and enjoy the white sandy beaches on Zanzibar, and the magical sunset from a dhow. The blue waters and vibrant coral reefs are enticing, so why not swim with dolphins or delve even deeper with an exclusive scuba diving experience! To get a sense of our personalized tailor-made African safari experiences from all over Tanzania, please watch our short video.
- Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO)
- Zanzibar International Airport (JRO)
- Professional private English-speaking safari guide;
- Exclusive use of safari Landcruiser 4×4 (open-sided or enclosed with pop-up roof for game viewing);
- Accommodation as detailed;
- All domestic flights;
- All national park entrance fees for sightseeing, concession and camping fees;
- All food – breakfasts, packed lunches and evening meals during safari;
- All local brand drinks (house wine, beer & spirits, soft drinks, bottled water, tea & coffee, juices)
- Donations and payments to local community projects
- All government taxes and fees
- Emergency evacuation insurance
- International flights
- Travel and personal accident insurance
- Visa, passport, vaccinations, medicines
- Gratuities for airport transfer drivers, safari guide, hotel and camp staff
- Expenditure on personal bar bills for premium brand drinks (those not included), souvenirs, etc.
- Optional excursions/activities not detailed in itinerary
INQUIRE ABOUT THIS ITINERARY
This itinerary is intended as inspiration, giving you an idea of how to capture the soul of Tanzania’s wilds and touch the real heart of Africa. It makes a great starting point for planning your unique adventure through this stunning landscape, but we will work with you to customize, tweak and tailor your trip so that you can start looking forward to the safari of your dreams.