Tailor-made Zanzibar Luxury Honeymoon Safari
After the big day, there is nothing like a relaxing Zanzibar luxury honeymoon safari and beach experience. A luxury private beach pavilion just for the two of you, warm sun, sand between your toes, sounds of waves crashing on the shore of the Indian Ocean, your beautiful love story together has just begun!
YOUR ZANZIBAR LUXURY HONEYMOON SAFARI ITINERARY
A combination of a romantic Zanzibar honeymoon safari and an idyllic luxury tour in Serengeti will set the perfect stage after the big day for you two to enjoy exhilarating adventures and relaxation in equal measure. We’ve handpicked these beautiful settings for you so that the two of you can celebrate your marriage in awe-inspiring style. Witness the awakening of new life in the green plains of the Serengeti when the migration is calving, explore a treasure trove of year-round wildlife in the Ngorongoro Crater, and finally discover more about yourselves and each other with our selection of intimate experiences, including walking safaris and hot air ballooning. After your unique adventure, it’s time to relax and enjoy the white sandy beaches of Zanzibar, and the magical sunset from a dhow. The blue waters and vibrant coral reefs are enticing, so why not swim with dolphins or delve even deeper with an exclusive scuba diving experience! To get a sense of our personalized tailor-made African safari experiences from all over Tanzania, please watch our short video.
The Best Time for a Zanzibar Luxury Honeymoon Safari
A heavenly archipelago rich in history and saturated with flavors , Zanzibar is one of the most exotically romantic destinations in the world. The best time to go to Zanzibar for a luxury honeymoon safari is in the dry season, running from June through October. You can enjoy less tourists during the shoulder season months of March, November through the middle of December. While there will be some light drizzle, you will experience less tourists in most of the areas on the island. April and May are the low season months, while mid December to February are considered high season.
Regardless of the month you choose to travel to Zanzibar, we recommend you make your reservations early if you wish to get space for the best secluded spot in paradise for your extraordinary honeymoon experience. With swathes of powder-white beaches, turquoise tie-dyed seas and air scented with cloves and cinnamon, we can organize all types of private guided tours for you from snorkeling the coral reefs, nature walks and spice tours to cultural and historical trips.
Get In Touch to Start Planning Your Zanzibar Luxury Honeymoon Experience
Ready to start planning? Speak with our experts and let us whisk you away to Zanzibar and choose one of our specially handpicked, luxurious resorts on the island for your extraordinary honeymoon. Call us at 1-315-805-4040 to speak with your Tanzania safari expert and start planning your unforgettable journey to Africa.
- Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO)
- Zanzibar International Airport (JRO)
- Professional private English-speaking safari guide;
- Exclusive use of safari Landcruiser 4×4 (open-sided or enclosed with pop-up roof for game viewing);
- Accommodation as detailed;
- All domestic flights;
- All national park entrance fees for sightseeing, concession and camping fees;
- All food – breakfasts, packed lunches and evening meals during safari;
- All local brand drinks (house wine, beer & spirits, soft drinks, bottled water, tea & coffee, juices)
- Donations and payments to local community projects
- All government taxes and fees
- Emergency evacuation insurance
- International flights
- Travel and personal accident insurance
- Visa, passport, vaccinations, medicines
- Gratuities for airport transfer drivers, safari guide, hotel and camp staff
- Expenditure on personal bar bills for premium brand drinks (those not included), souvenirs, etc.
- Optional excursions/activities not detailed in itinerary
INQUIRE ABOUT THIS ITINERARY
This itinerary is intended as inspiration, giving you an idea of how to capture the soul of Tanzania’s wilds and touch the real heart of Africa. It makes a great starting point for planning your unique adventure through this stunning landscape, but we will work with you to customize, tweak and tailor your trip so that you can start looking forward to the safari of your dreams.