SKY SAFARI SERENGETI & ZANZIBAR
Sky Safari Serengeti & Zanzibar combines a classic safari vehicle that tour you around the game-rich parks with the luxury of the Cessna Grand Caravan aircraft. This itinerary offers you a unique opportunity to explore the wildlife hotspots of the picturesque Serengeti, the wilds of Tarangire and the extended Ngorongoro Caldera. Transcend this breathtaking immersion into Tanzania’s wildlife with a relaxing dip in the warm, inviting waters of Zanzibar.
The combination of safari and beach strikes the perfect balance between the thrill of tracking down some awe-inspiring wildlife and the indulgence of taking it easy on the beach, as you enjoy the beauty of nature in its many forms. Nothing is overlooked with this itinerary, so you can be sure that you’ll experience the very best of Tanzania! To get a sense of our personalized tailor-made African safari experiences from all over Tanzania, please watch our short video.
- Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO)
- Zanzibar International Airport (JRO)
- Professional private English-speaking safari guide;
- Exclusive use of safari Landcruiser 4×4 (open-sided or enclosed with pop-up roof for game viewing);
- Accommodation as detailed;
- All domestic flights (Cessna Grand Caravan);
- All national park entrance fees for sightseeing, concession and camping fees;
- All food – breakfasts, packed lunches and evening meals during safari;
- All local brand drinks (house wine, beer & spirits, soft drinks, bottled water, tea & coffee, juices)
- Donations and payments to local community projects
- All government taxes and fees
- Emergency evacuation insurance
- International flights
- Travel and personal accident insurance
- Visa, passport, vaccinations, medicines
- Gratuities for airport transfer drivers, safari guide, hotel and camp staff
- Expenditure on personal bar bills for premium brand drinks (those not included), souvenirs, etc.
- Optional excursions/activities not detailed in itinerary
INQUIRE ABOUT THIS ITINERARY
This itinerary is intended as inspiration, giving you an idea of how to capture the soul of Tanzania’s wilds and touch the real heart of Africa. It makes a great starting point for planning your unique adventure through this stunning landscape, but we will work with you to customize, tweak and tailor your trip so that you can start looking forward to the safari of your dreams.