REMOTE NAMIRI, RUAHA AND SELOUS – The African Big Cats, Walking & Boating Safaris
Escape the crowds and bask in a sanctuary of solitude, while you indulge your love for wildlife in the untamed wilderness of eastern Serengeti, Ruaha and Selous. As you enjoy daily game drives, you will follow the beaten paths of the largest pride of lions, a pack of rare and endangered African painted dogs, a coalition of cheetah and a leap of leopards – an action-packed safari experience! Take the time to slow down and engage all of your senses, and learn about the conservation behind these untouched areas. As you experience the wilderness on foot, with your armed ranger, you will quickly learn to appreciate the true beauty to be found in little creatures, too! Remember to look up once in a while and feast your eyes on the blanket of stars above you that seems to stretch on for all eternity.
- Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO)
- Dar Es Salaam International Airport (JRO)
- Professional private English-speaking safari guide;
- Exclusive use of safari Landcruiser 4×4 (open-sided or enclosed with pop-up roof for game viewing);
- Accommodation as detailed;
- All domestic flights;
- All national park entrance fees for sightseeing, concession and camping fees;
- All food – breakfasts, packed lunches and evening meals during safari;
- All local brand drinks (house wine, beer & spirits, soft drinks, bottled water, tea & coffee, juices)
- Donations and payments to local community projects
- All government taxes and fees
- Emergency evacuation insurance
- International flights
- Travel and personal accident insurance
- Visa, passport, vaccinations, medicines
- Gratuities for airport transfer drivers, safari guide, hotel and camp staff
- Expenditure on personal bar bills for premium brand drinks (those not included), souvenirs, etc.
- Optional excursions/activities not detailed in itinerary
INQUIRE ABOUT THIS ITINERARY
This itinerary is intended as inspiration, giving you an idea of how to capture the soul of Tanzania’s wilds and touch the real heart of Africa. It makes a great starting point for planning your unique adventure through this stunning landscape, but we will work with you to customize, tweak and tailor your trip so that you can start looking forward to the safari of your dreams.