Plan your African Dream Safari with an Expert and Save Now!
Is African dream safari on your bucket list?
If you have been dreaming about going on an African safari again, you are not alone! We know travel can be the best therapy at both the best and worst times in our lives, especially now that the world is reopening again, allowing us a chance to reconnect, recharge, and revisit our bucket list experiences. Your sense of purpose in life deserves adventures beyond your home turf, beyond the comforts of your new normal. You are meant to FLY, to EXPLORE and to just BE YOU again!
We believe in the therapeutic effect of travel and we feel that many people will appreciate the chance to revive their lives (after being vaccinated or post COVID-19) with new meaning and purpose. We find that to truly change one’s life, a sense of consciousness will also need to change. One of the best ways to achieve this is to leave the world of fear behind and seek a new adventure outside your comfort zone.
Without a doubt, a promise of personal transformation, a transformation of mind and soul will be waiting for you on the other side of your African dream safari!
First, Let Our Safari Experts Help You Plan & Dream
Big, it’s FREE!
Together let us build that picture of an African dream safari, whilst allowing room for a moment of surprise. In short, I am talking about unexpected wildlife encounters that make the magic of an African safari come true in style.
Imagine yourself enjoying the privilege of coming face to face with a giant silverback gorilla in Rwanda!
You will discover a rugged landscape of dense jungle, cascading waterfalls, sparkling mountain streams, deep valleys and steep ridges. Certainly, this is how you turn a dream, once painted on canvas, into a living, breathing and pulsating reality.
How about a scenic descent into the unbroken Ngorongoro Crater floor for your chance to get an unforgettable glimpse of the Big Five animals (endangered black rhino, elephant, lion, leopard and buffalo) and plenty of other resident wildlife as they roam wild and free?
You will enjoy being in the true African wilderness, with a variety of wild sounds and echoes, while viewing wildlife and enjoying a gentle wind from the comfort of your African dream safari vehicle.
Why not broaden your horizons with a front row seat to one of the greatest wildlife shows on earth: the Great Wildebeest Migration safari in Kenya or Tanzania!
Some of you might like to take the challenge of climbing Mount Kilimanjaro and cash-in on the abundant rewards of standing tall and strong on one of the tallest free-standing mountains in the world.
Perhaps, you prefer to get sand between your toes and hear the sound of waves crashing on the shore of the Indian Ocean as you harness the rejuvenating power of a magical beach holiday in East Africa.
In conclusion, your African dream safari can be that much needed therapeutic experience to re-group, renew and re-discover yourself on a deeper level in our soon revived, post-pandemic world.
Extraordinary Zambia Safaris and Tours
Part of our service is to offer expert advice and assist you to plan your perfect custom made or packaged vacation. Get a no obligation quote now and book directly with us.
Frequently Asked Question
When is the best time to go on safari in Tanzania?
The classic time to visit Tanzania is during the main dry season, from June to October, when good weather conditions can be expected across the country and wildlife viewing should be spectacular.
Another major highlight is the migration calving season in Serengeti (December – March), which coincides with good trekking conditions on Kilimanjaro and fair weather down on the coast, too. If you are ready to start planning, you can read more about when and where to go
What is an average day like in the Serengeti?
When it comes to the Serengeti, there is no such thing! Every day promises its own, unique delights. Your guide will be in constant communication with other guides in the area to find out what the herds are up to, and you will have a chat each evening to make a plan for the following day.
Sometimes, the herds will be just around the camp or within a half hour’s drive, and at other times you may need to pack a picnic breakfast and/or lunch in order travel further afield. These days out, exploring all that the Serengeti has to offer, are never predictable but always an adventure.
Moreover, we recommend that you set aside a minimum of four nights to spend in the Serengeti so that you really can make the most of this remarkable part of the world.
How much does a Wito Africa safari cost?
Your total cost will vary depending on seasonality, size of group and specific travel arrangements. However, here is a good guideline for an all-inclusive safari (everything except international flights):
$499 USD per person per day for 3-star accommodation
$699 USD pp per day for 4-star
$999+ USD pp per day for 5-star
It’s worth noting that, depending on your itinerary, your lodge cost will make up about 75–85% of your total safari trip cost.
Where to stay in Tanzania?
Just for your unique African dream safari, we have hunted down the very best lodges, villas, camps and even treehouses in Tanzania to suit every budget, itinerary and personal preference. Trust us – you’re going to be spoilt for choice! An awe-inspiring setting is just the beginning. To sum up, every one of our recommended accommodation options will blow you away with personal service, attention to detail and various levels of luxury.
Ready to Answer the Call of the Wild?
Let us plan your African dream safari adventure of a lifetime so that you can experience the beauty and wonder of this stunning continent in confidence and comfort. We are privileged to be part of this life-changing experience, making your dreams come true in style.
DREAM & SAVE NOW, PAY & TRAVEL LATER
We know many things are uncertain right now, but we believe your safari planning should always be a stress free experience. With that in mind, we are thrilled to introduce to you our Wito Africa Dream & Save Now, Pay & Travel Later Program.
This unique post-COVID-19 program is designed to help you fulfill your bucket list African dream safari adventure in style by allowing you to DREAM & SAVE NOW, and PAY & TRAVEL LATER. This program will be valid for travel made from January 1, 2022 to June 1, 2022.
Above all, one of the key benefits of this program is that we will offer you the flexibility to pay for the trip in equal installments, payable over a period of 3-months, 6-months or 12-months before your trip departure.
3 Reasons Why Now is the Best Time To Plan Your African Dream Safari
1. Take Advantage of Our Special Offers When Booking Your African Dream Safari Today!
Special Offers, Reduced Rates—With many properties offering almost 40% off the normal pricing, these discounted rates are unheard of and a serious steal! In other words, the amount that you would have typically spent for two people, you could now accommodate 4 people in it. It’s a no brainer that these deals are limited time only, so BOOK NOW!
2. Enjoy Crowd-Free & Maximum Wildlife Viewing Experience
Plenty of Wildlife but Crowd-Less—For the first time, we have seen our wide-open African wilderness crowd-free! Why? Well, most businesses were closed in the past few months and they are just starting to allow curious travellers like yourself to explore the untouched beauty of the African wilderness.
Seeing how close and relaxed the amazing wildlife are right now is something you will not want to miss! The bonus is that you will get an extra layer of exclusive treatment, complimentary upgrades and maximum wildlife viewing without interruption from other tourists.
3. Limited Availability For 2022
Limited Availability—With many travellers looking forward to travel again beyond 2022, the spaces are going fast for 2022/2023 safari bookings. As a result, we are seeing many of our favourite private lodges and camps only having a few spaces left for next year.
To give you even more confidence to plan your future dream safari with us, we have made our booking terms and conditions more flexible so you can book, make changes to your travel dates (if needed) and re-book without incurring any additional booking change fees. In addition, we have also reduced the required amount of the deposit payment to make trip reservations more convenient for you. As always, you will have a dedicated Africa safari expert to assist you with all the elements of your trip planning and transform your rough travel ideas into a once-in-a-lifetime dream African safari, created especially for you. Imagine NO MORE, let’s get started with PLANNING your dream safari to Africa with peace of mind and CONFIDENCE!
With many years of experience in the safari industry, our team strives to understand every client’s individual needs, provide valuable travel tips, and arrange an entire tailor-made itinerary that fits well with all interests, travel styles and budget.
We Can’t Wait
In the meantime, we are here for you so please feel free to speak with us anytime if you need clarification on anything regarding your upcoming safari planning during these unprecedented times.
Absolutely No Risk to YOU – Plan with Peace of Mind & Book with Confidence!
REVEALED: Our Flexible Amended Terms & Conditions
“DREAM & SAVE NOW, TRAVEL LATER” Summary:
- Our “Dream & Save Now, Pay Later” is only applicable to new bookings.
- Upon confirming a safari, the guest/agent agrees to be contractually bound to pay our reduced non-refundable deposit payment of 20%.
- Once the Deposit has been paid, your booking will be considered confirmed, and our standard Wito Africa Safari payment and cancellation policies will be applicable.
- Please note that the “Dream Now, Pay Later” terms set out above are subject to availability and apply only to bookings with Wito Africa Safaris and not with third parties.
- Our “Dream & Save Now, Pay Later” promotion does not apply in conjunction with any of our other safari specials
AMENDING YOUR BOOKING:
In case your trip with us is affected by travel restrictions and flight cancellations due to the pandemic, we will re-book the trip anytime within a 12-month period of the original trip date without having to charge for additional change fees. Once a booking has been moved to new dates, our standard cancellation and payment terms and conditions will apply.
- We will honour our 2022 rates apart from a seasonal rate change, if applicable.
- With the change in travel seasons, there will be additional costs (i.e. festive, peak season) that will need to be considered for the preferred dates that your guests have selected. Should the dates of the amended booking fall in a season where higher rates are applicable, the traveller shall be responsible for payment of the difference between the seasonal rate of the original booking and the seasonal rate of the new booking.
- Any deposits already paid for a booking that has subsequently been postponed will be retained by Wito Africa Safaris and automatically will be carried forward to the next convenience time of travel, should you wish to amend your travel dates.
- Please note that the terms set out above are subject to availability and apply only to bookings with Wito Africa Safaris and not with third parties.
- Bookings that are amended in terms of this policy will be moved forward on an ‘as is’ basis, with the same number of guests and the same number of nights of stay. No refunds will be given by Wito Africa Safaris for a reduction in the number of guests or bed nights, or difference in seasonal rates, for any reason.
- Bookings can only be amended once on a complimentary basis.
- If it happens that you are still unable to travel due to government restrictions, we will amend the departure dates for you again as long as you give us at least three months notice prior to your desired scheduled departure date.
CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING
All cancellations of bookings must be made in writing
- Any outright cancellations of bookings due to the Coronavirus outbreak will carry standard Wito Africa Safari payment and cancellation policies.